MODERN PROCUREMENT TRAINING
Today, purchasing must be the most progressive group in the company. Your systems, techniques, and operational theories must be flexible and dynamic. The typical philosophy of “We have done it that way for 20 years, so it must be good,” or, “We make money in spite of ourselves!” does not apply in modern procurement practices. Worldwide competitive pressures require greater contribution from the purchasing and supply management functions, procurement practices and suppliers to improve the organization’s relative position on quality, price, technology, and responsiveness—that doesn’t mean sitting around and waiting for it to happen!
As a mid-level to senior purchasing professional, you are the key in the purchasing and physical supply process. Advanced technology, sophisticated marketing approaches, and expanded requirements for goods and services have made the purchasing job more complex than ever before. “Evolution” is the buzzword among competitively-minded purchasing managers. There is the need for modern procurement practices. Implicit in this concept is the application of personal skills which range from technical aspects to overall comprehension of the business requirements in procurement practices.
Modern procurement practices will address these critical management concerns and will provide practical techniques and vital information to enhance the purchasing function’s contribution to your organization’s bottom line. Learning the skills offered in Modern procurement practices can make a difference in the way you plan and execute the purchasing function within your organization. Plan to attend this exciting opportunity to refine your thinking and find out what you can do to become even more effective on the job.
MATERI MODERN PROCUREMENT TRAINING
* Purchasing Organizational Concept, personnel training and educational factors, purchasing job descriptions and procurement practices.
* Prepare plans, set goals and objectives for contribution to the bottom line and cost effectiveness for procurement practices.
* Decide what sourcing strategies and expectations can be used to enhance supplier quality and productivity and optimize the supply base.
* Factors in the business environment affect purchasing decisions and how purchasing should monitor, appraise, and evaluate these factors through performance reports.
* Electronic commerce, internet-based purchasing, and purchasing/procurement cards for operational management and decision support to improve productivity and enhance decision making through modern procurement practices and modern procurement practices.
* Maintain cooperative relationships with suppliers in order to realize maximum cost efficiencies and continuity of service.
* Exchange insights and information about the problems you face everyday with other professionals, developing a network of executives with whom you can share information both during the training and beyond.
* Communication Thecniques: Ensure that communication is clear and concise internally, both between you and your staff-and externally with vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
* The “ins and outs” of strategic sourcing, early supplier involvement, supplier empowerment, outsourcing, and value-added supply management.
* Improve your ability to communicate results to top management about selling purchasing’s contribution to the overall organizational goals.
* Develop a better understanding of strategic physical supply management and its inherent “new wrinkles.”
* Prepare yourself for the use of specialized purchase instruments and their contracting alternatives in the contracting process and modern procurement practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training is recommended to be followed by the Manager and Staff in the unit of:
* Inventory planning
* Cost control
* Presentation (Theory & Concept Introduction)
* Interactive Discuss
* Case Study & Analysis
* Arya Wirabhuana, ST., M.Sc., CPM.
* Joko Sulistio, ST., M.Sc.
Jadwal Pelatihan di Diorama Training :
- 13 – 15 Februari 2018
- 10 – 12 April 2018
- 17 – 19 Juli 2018
- 18 – 20 September 2018
- 16 – 18 Oktober 2018
- 26 – 28 Desember 2018
*Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan Diotraining.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive