PELATIHAN Crisis Communications & Media Response Training for Today’s Leaders
Crisis Communications & Media Response Training for Today’s Leaders
This critically acclaimed seminar was developed by Richard Brundage, the widely recognized international crisis communications expert, author of the book, “The Heart In Communicating”, former TV news anchor, producer and director whose programs have appeared on national television.
His “live-on-camera” seminar, “Crisis Communications and Media Response Training for Today’s Leaders” has received standing ovations around the world. . From medical, corporate, legal and educational professionals to government, association executives, and industry leaders, Brundage has trained some of the nation’s top executives with his insightful, intensive and practical techniques. His uniquely supportive workshops yield immediate and lasting results for all who participate.
He was recently selected by the State Department to train new U.S. Ambassadors, and was the only crisis communicator in North America to be featured in the 60-minute television special, “Global Risk Management”. His message extends far beyond responding to the media: It is “new millennium thinking” about how we all communicate with each other.
MATERI PELATIHAN Crisis Communications & Media Response Training for Today’s Leaders
9:00am – 9:10am Opening Remarks & Introductions: Host
9:10am – 10:30am Section I: Participants will learn:
* How to capture 87% of your audience in the first 5 seconds.
* Theme and bridging techniques to make sure your agenda is heard
* Exercises that create image and impressions
* How to “humanize” your organization in any situation.
* The 4 Instant Lessons of a media interview or speech
* The reporters agenda vs yours.
* How to handle confrontational interviews or audience questions.
* The 6 “C’s” of professional media responding.
* The two leading character traits viewers look for in a respondent.
* Pre-interview techniques to insure a good sound bite.
* The “Cardinal Rule of Crisis Communications”.
10:30am -10:45am Morning Break
10:45am – 12:00pm Section II: Participants will learn:
* “Fact Sheets”; how to write them and make sure they are used.
* The magic “12 second” window and how it works for you.
* A look at how newsrooms operate and how decisions are made.
* Differences between television, radio and newspaper interviews.
* Creating your “Image”; how and when to do it.
* Writing for the “ear” as well as the “eye”.
* How to provide balance to the story – every time.
* “practice makes perfect” exercises for the senior executive.
* How to make sure your message is clearly understood.
* 40 techniques for improving your performance in any media or public appearance
* Body language techniques used by the pros.
* How never to be taken “out of context” again in print, radio or television.
12:00pm – 1:00pm Luncheon Break
1:00pm – 2:30pm Section III: Participants will learn:
* “Case Study” analysis. Participants will be divided into small groups and given
* case studies on which they will prepare responses for. Each case study will represent a
* real situation, which if improperly responded to, would leave a negative impact on the
* organization involved. Individual simulated interviews will begin and will be critiqued.
2:30pm – 2:45pm Afternoon Break
2:45pm – 3:45pm Section IV: Participants will learn:
* “Case Studies” continue with on-camera exercises. Tapes are played back
* and critiques are given by instructor. Concentrates on “theme building” and sound bite techniques for print, radio and television. Students will then learn how to
* conduct a “News Conference”, including preparing an opening statement, and fielding
* questions from reporters.
3:45pm – 4:00pm Question and Answer Session
4:00 pm Seminar Close – Host
About Richard Brundage
Richard Brundage is the award winning television director, news anchor, and lecturer who has trained some of the world’s top CEO’s, high ranking government officials, celebrities and sports figures for appearances on such programs as 60-Minutes and Dateline NBC. Brundage has anchored television news programs, lectured at universities, worked with celebrities and conducted media workshops for senior executives of major corporations around the world.
As a reporter, Brundage has produced television reports from the Suez Canal to the Berlin Wall, as well as the Far East. He has been training corporate, government, medical, legal, law enforcement, and entertainment executives around the country and the world for more than 20 years. Recently, he was selected by the U.S. State Department to conduct media response training for new U.S. Ambassadors prior to their taking their posts around the world.
His clients include Universal Studios Hollywood, U.S. State Department, Bayer Chemical, American Academy of Family Physicians, National Weather Service, U.S. Coast Guard, and numerous organizations worldwide. A guest lecturer at colleges and universities, he has also been named to the crisis management teams of several major U.S. corporations, and in 2000, was the only crisis communicator in North America featured in the 60 minute program, “Global Risk Management”.
Jadwal Pelatihan di Diorama Training :
- 09 – 11 Januari 2018
- 21 – 23 Februari 2018
- 29 –31 Maret 2018
- 11 – 13 April 2018
- 08 – 10 Mei 2018
- 21 – 23 Juni 2018
- 19 – 21 Juli 2018
- 08 – 10 Agustus 2018
- 24 – 26 September 2018
- 16 – 18 Oktober 2018
- 19 – 21 November 2018
- 10 – 12 Desember 2018
hal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan Diotraining.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive