TRAINING DEVELOPING PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS
Permit to work are used to control high risk work activities, such as hot work, work at height, confined spaces work etc. Method statements are used in many industries, again as a control measure to detail the correct and safe sequence for work operation.
OBJECTIVES TRAINING DEVELOPING PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS
The purpose of this training is to help in determining if a job requires a work permit due to ESS&H hazards, system complexities, or work coordination needs. If the job already has an established work procedure or has been reviewed and defined as “Worker Planned” work due to the training and qualifications of the crafts person or technician, then the checklist is not needed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS PELATIHAN DEVELOPING PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS
Anyone who uses or issues permits to work and anyone who produces or used method statements.
OUTLINE TRAINING DEVELOPING PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS
1. Overview of safe systems of work
1. Human Engineering
2. Machine and Tools guarding
3. Behavioral factors
2. The purpose of permits and method statements
1. ESS&H or Other Permits Needed
2. Safety, Security and Facility Concerns
3. Environmental/Waste Concerns
4. Radiation Issues
5. Complexity/Uncertainty Issues
6. Work Coordination
3. Permit to work systems
4. Use of the documents in practice
5. Document templates will be provided to all delegates during the course.
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes
Jadwal Pelatihan di Diorama Training :
- 13 – 15 Februari 2018
- 10 – 12 April 2018
- 17 – 19 Juli 2018
- 18 – 20 September 2018
- 16 – 18 Oktober 2018
- 26 – 28 Desember 2018
*Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan Diotraining.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive