PELATIHAN Disaster Recovery Planning & Business Continuity Planning
Disaster Recovery Planning & Business Continuity Planning
By examining how an organization makes IT investment decisions, implements new assets, delivers services, assesses risk and measures its own performance, the IT auditor can assure the organization is meeting its fiduciary, compliance and security responsibilities. By joining this training, participants will learn how to audit an organization’s use of its Information Technology assets.
TUJUAN PELATIHAN Disaster Recovery Planning & Business Continuity Planning
In details, at the end of this training, participants will be able to:
1. Understand business continuity and disaster recovery principles and lifecycle
2. Understand how to determine BCM strategy
3. Understand how to develop and implement BCM response
4. Understand how to exercise, maintain and review BCM arrangements
5. Have tools and knowledge to conduct Risk Assessments and Impact Analyses
6. Establish organizational framework to keep Continuity plans current and viable
7. Understand the tools and knowledge to plan and coordinate effective tests and exercises
8. Value how to maintain support and commitment for the program
MATERI PELATIHAN Disaster Recovery Planning & Business Continuity Planning
Understanding Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BC)
Commencing DR and BC policy and program management
Valuing its lifecycle and culture
Conducting risk identification and assessment
Crafting Business Impact Analysis and Resumption Planning
Determining the strategy and setting-up the framework
Validating and Planning Continuity Program
Training and Testing BCP program
Implementing, Maintaining and Reviewing BCP program
In order for effective learning and full appreciation, the course will be delivered with 30% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 70% allotted for hands-on lab exercise and case studies. Training lead will be assisted by presentation slides and actual demonstrations for clear understanding and smooth follow-through during the sessions. Active participation will be encouraged through individual work and collaborative effort.
Those new or experienced business continuity planners, business unit staff and information technology staff who are involved in, in-charge for, or manage business continuity and disaster recovery planning functions.
WORKSHOP LEADER :
A seasoned enterprise technologist and now budding entrepreneur with 14 years of experiences comprises 12 years of training and education, 7 years of strategic partnership, 8 years of IT Audit, 4 years of service delivery, 8 years of writing and courseware, as well as 6+ years of consulting, software development, project management and network administration.
He has been actively serving as ISACA Subject Matter Expert and Exam Developer along with PMI Program Evaluator and Guest Lecturer in top-tier universities for Master and Undergraduate program, both physical and online, in Indonesia and the U.S.
Various strategic positions he has helmed are Vice Chairman and Acting Chairman, Executive Board Member, Co-Founder, Country Channel Manager, Project Lead and Group Leader. Thus far his project engagement involves broad activities of consultancy, training, content, courseware, copywriting, information systems, enterprise application, programs, web development, to translation.
Today he also has written triple digit articles concerning ICT, management and business in a variety of local and foreign, in leading media and companies. His areas of training are IT Audit, IT Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, COBIT, PMBOK, SEO and Social Media.
Companies he has delivered his trainings are UMW Sdn Bhd, Malaysia Securities Commission, SME Bank, PLN, CIMB Niaga, Aero Systems, Newmont Nusa Tenggara, Artha Graha Bank, Artajasa, Prodia Widyahusada, Thiess, Boehringer Ingelheim, Hokinda Citralestari, DPLK, BPD Jabar Banten, Lintas Media Danawa, Cahaya Listrindo and Universitas Krida Wacana.
Jadwal Pelatihan di Diorama Training :
- 09 – 11 Januari 2018
- 21 – 23 Februari 2018
- 29 –31 Maret 2018
- 11 – 13 April 2018
- 08 – 10 Mei 2018
- 21 – 23 Juni 2018
- 19 – 21 Juli 2018
- 08 – 10 Agustus 2018
- 24 – 26 September 2018
- 16 – 18 Oktober 2018
- 19 – 21 November 2018
- 10 – 12 Desember 2018
hal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan Diotraining.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive