PELATIHAN LEADERSHIP & SUPERVISORY SKILL
TRAINING LEADERSHIP & SUPERVISORY SKILL
LEADERSHIP & SUPERVISORY SKILL
OVERVIEW TRAINING LEADERSHIP & SUPERVISORY SKILL
In the person of a supervisor inherent in his character as a leader, every leader must have the commitment to sacrifice, to serve and to give priority to the interests of the organization in order to effectively lead his men. A leader needs to understand their personal qualifications and those who will lead and use their understanding to create and maintain relationships, manage conflict, transfer knowledge and build effective team productivity.
The leadership performance of an effective supervisor will depend on a combination of skill, knowledge, attitudes, behavior, and relevant experience.
A successful supervisor is someone who can manage the benefits and drawbacks as well as the courage to act effectively. A supervisor will always practice the behavior of self-discipline, to manage emotions effectively, and manage their work objectively. A supervisor who spirited leader will always be ready for the behavior from difficult and problematic people from time to time in the workplace. This program is required to enable a supervisor to have the capability to become an effective leader in his organization. This training will identify the 5 roles of supervisor as a leader: influencing people, communicating effectively, supervising work, coaching and managing through conflict. All participants will be equipped with learning to master 5 roles and frameworks implementation in the workplace. Training will be implemented in practical participatory and relevant to new supervisor / beginners, team leader, coordinator other senior employee who have supervisory responsibilities to his subordinates.
OBJECTIVES OF LEADERSHIP & SUPERVISORY SKILL:
* Learn effective leadership style in the workplace.
* Understand the relationship between leadership styles and behaviors with the motivation of subordinates.
* Understand and study the implementation phase to active supervision.
* Understand and study the dynamics of decision making effectively in the workplace.
* Understand the need to delegate and how the implementation of effective delegation.
* Explore different ways to communicate effectively.
* Learn the coaching techniques of handling employee problems/trouble at work
* Exploring the handling of conflicts in a participatory and effective in the workplace.
* Develop a personal action plan to be an effective leader supervisor.
COURSE OUTLINE TRAINING LEADERSHIP & SUPERVISORY SKILL:
* Set a good example for others.
* Strive for excellence in leadership.
* Value human relations; demonstrate respect, build trust and credibility in the eyes of others.
* Understand and practice Situational Leadership principles.
* Supervisory leaders are accountable for behavior, process, & results.
* Influence the motivation & feelings of ownership in others.
* LeadÖacross the generations
* Intuitive leaders are aware of beliefs and biases people have and how they impact upon others.
* Understands the dynamics of workplace communications
* Communicates expectations & goals clearly
* Practices ìsmart listeningî
* Seeks feedback from others
* Gives positive feedback and praise when appropriate
* Adjusts the assertiveness of the communication to the situation
* Delivers criticism in a constructive and respectful manner
* Uses effective communication tools when handling conflict
* Understands supervisor roles & responsibilities
* Understands expectations for responsibility and accountability
* Makes effective workplace decisions
* Improves individual and crew performance
* Builds a teamwork environment
* Influences & facilitates change
* Manages time and priorities
Coaching for Improved Performance
* Improves individual and crew performance
* Helps people achieve goals
* Holds people accountable
* Assesses the development needs of his/her people
* Influences change to close gaps in performance or expectations
* Uses coaching techniques effectively
* Gets results.
Handling Conflict Skillfully
* Leads by example during times of conflict and stress
* Understands the various types of workplace conflicts
* Handles the conflict situation skillfully
* Practices a conflict resolution process
* Anticipates and plans for conflict before it happens
* Applies effective communication tools during moments of conflict
* Probes for the root causes of dissent and emotional response
* Defuses rising tempers and anger
WHO SHOULD ATTEND COURSE LEADER
Supervisor beginners/new, team leader, foreman, coordinator, senior staff who have supervisory authority.
METHOD OF TRAINING LEADERSHIP & SUPERVISORY SKILL:
* Diskusi dan Sharing Pengalaman
* Role Play
Dr. Khoirudin Basyori
Jadwal Pelatihan di Diorama Training :
- 15 – 17 Januari 2019
- 12 – 14 Februari 2019
- 12 – 14 Maret 2019
- 9 – 11 April 2019
- 7 – 9 Mei 2019
- 18 – 20 Juni 2019
- 9 – 11 Juli 2019
- 6 – 8 Agustus 2019
- 3 – 5 September 2019
- 24 – 26 September 2019
- 8 – 10 Oktober 2019
- 22 – 24 Oktober 2019
- 5 – 7 November 2019
- 3 – 5 Desember 2019
Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan Diotraining.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive