PELATIHAN MANAGING SAFE WORK
Every day, workplace injuries, illnesses and fatalities cause immeasurable pain and suffering to employees and their families. Recent estimates indicate that workplace injuries and illnesses cost our nation’s businesses $170 billion per year in wasteful and often preventable expenses. Managing Safe Work is provided to assist you in safety performing your daily work assignments in support of our journey to an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) workplace where all employees go home safely to their families at the end of every shift.
TUJUAN MANAGING SAFE WORK
In safe work interactive training, participants will have the opportunity to:
* Understanding and implementing an overview of the tools available to safely manage your work; Tenets of Operation, Stop Work Authority, Safety Programs, Safe Work Practices, Job Safety Analysis, Standard Operating Procedures, Workplace Inspections, Management of Change and Workplace Observations.
* Making an assessment of the inherent risks in their work assignments using the Think Incident Free – Self Performed Safety Assessment (TIF/SPSA) procedure to determine what other tools and safeguards should be applied to safely perform the task.
* Performing “Every Task – The Right Way – Every Time” is a personal choice requiring your commitment along with the desire and discipline to use these tools to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you..
WHO SHOULD ATTEND SAFE WORK TRAINING?
* Those responsible for managing their current Managing safe work
* Individuals designing and implementing new Managing safe work, and
* Persons who may be training others in the disciplines of Managing safe work.
MATERI MANAGING SAFE WORK
- Introduction Safe Work Training
- Code of Conduct of operation
- Stop Work Authority
- Types of Work – Definitions
- SWP / JSA / SOP – Definitions
- Think Incident Free / Self Performed Safety Assessment
- Hazard Identification Tool
- Pre-Shift, Pre-Use and Planned General Inspections
- Lockout / Tagout / Tryout
- Manual Material Handling
- Hand Safety Program
- Working at Heights
- Lifting and Rigging
- Excavation and Trenching
- Confined Space Entry
- Hot Work
- Electrical Safe Work
- Permit to Work
- Simultaneous Operations
- Management of Change
- Workplace Observation Program
Bambang Pamudji, BSc, SE And Team
Jadwal Pelatihan di Diorama Training :
- 13 – 15 Februari 2018
- 10 – 12 April 2018
- 17 – 19 Juli 2018
- 18 – 20 September 2018
- 16 – 18 Oktober 2018
- 26 – 28 Desember 2018
*Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan Diotraining.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive