[block]0[/block] PIPING DESIGN CONSTRUCTION AND MECHANICAL INTEGRITY
[block]2[/block] PIPING DESIGN CONSTRUCTION AND MECHANICAL INTEGRITY
PIPING DESIGN CONSTRUCTION AND MECHANICAL INTEGRITY
(3 days training)
This course is designed to provide the participants with a complete and up-to-date overview of the Process Piping Technology .It covers Code requirements from design through start-up of new piping systems, as well as standards for inspection and repair of piping systems that have been in service, as provided in API 570, Piping Inspection Code and API 579 Fitness for Service. General topics in the course include: Overview of ASME B 31.3 code, pressure design of piping components, selection of flanges, flexibility considerations, materials, impact testing, fabrication, examination and testing. The course further provides concepts and methods for assuring the mechanical integrity of existing piping systems. It presents a thorough understanding of how the methodology of API 570 as well as API 579 can be applied for assessing the present structural integrity of the piping component, and deciding its fitness for continued service as well as the projected remaining life. It also suggests remedial measures for mitigation of damage and thus extend the life of the Piping System.
1. To familiarize participants with the main concepts,of the B 31.3 code.
2. To provide participants step-by step approach in use of B 31.3 code for Design, fabrication, installation, inspection and testing.
3. How to Conduct and certify the pressure testing.
4. To learn the mode of deterioration of piping systems and pipelines
5. Be able to recognize causes of degradation in-service, and apply integrity analysis techniques to make run-repair-replace decisions.
6. To know about pipeline inspection and also how to evaluate and analyze the Inspection data
7. To know how to calculate corrosion rate, interval of inspection and similar parameters of piping inspection
8. To learn different methods of piping and pipeline repairs, alteration and rerating
9. The participant will be introduced to the latest techniques in piping and pipeline integrity
OUTLINE MATERI :
• Piping Codes Overview, ASME B 31.3
• Fluid service categories
• Pressure Design of Pipes.
• Pressure Design of Blanks
• Case studies on Pipe Design
• Branches and reinforcements
• Pipe Material Requirements
• Impact testing requirements
• Preheating and PWHT
• Fabrication and welding
• Inspection, Examination and Testing
• NDT of Piping System
• Pressure testing of pipes
• Piping Thermal Expansion
• Flanges ASME B 16.5
• In-service Degradation of pipes
• API 570 methodology for Integrity assessment
• Remaining life assessment
• Repairs and alterations piping system
• Pipe retirement thickness
• Re-rating of Existing piping
• Integrity assessment of buried piping
• Evaluation of Inspection data
• API 579 fitness-for-service assessment procedure
• Concept of Remaining strength factor
• Assessment of general metal loss
• Assessment of crack-like flaws
• Documentation and Records
• Final Exam and feed back
This course provides an overview of all significant aspects and considerations of piping for those who are involved in the design, analysis, fabrication, installation, and maintenance of piping systems. Engineers, Senior Draftsmen, Inspection, maintenance, and quality assurance personnel who work in the Chemical, Petroleum, Utilities, Petrochemical Plants, Fertilizer Plants etc, will find it a time-saving means to broaden and update their knowledge of piping. Those are involved in Asset Integrity Management and Fitness For Service assessments will find the course most valuable.
• Case Study
Victor Malau, Ph.D and Team
(Pakar dalam bidang Mechanical & Maintenance, akademisi dan sekaligus praktisi, yang telah berpengalaman dalam memberikan training & consulting pada organisasi/perusahaan milik pemerintah maupun swasta)
- 15 – 17 Januari 2019
- 12 – 14 Februari 2019
- 12 – 14 Maret 2019
- 9 – 11 April 2019
- 7 – 9 Mei 2019
- 18 – 20 Juni 2019
- 9 – 11 Juli 2019
- 6 – 8 Agustus 2019
- 3 – 5 September 2019
- 24 – 26 September 2019
- 8 – 10 Oktober 2019
- 22 – 24 Oktober 2019
- 5 – 7 November 2019
- 3 – 5 Desember 2019
hal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan Diotraining.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive