Generator Excitation: Maintenance And Troubleshooting
Generator excitation is a proven excitation system solution offering enhanced performance, protection, and life extension across a broad range of generator sizes and manufacturers. The system has applied to new and retrofit applications on gas, steam, and hydro turbine driven generators worldwide.
1. Excitation fundamentals
2. Generator parameters
3. Excitation system on line and excitation drawings
4. Manual and automatic regulation
5. Control and protective circuits
6. Digital excitation system overview
7. Analog and digital signal training
8. Online and offline troubleshooting maintenance
9. Digital generator protection
• Participants should possess a two-year degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
• Participants are encouraged to research their turbine-generator equipment and documentation, and to bring a copy of their system elementary drawing with them to class.
Teguh santoso, Ir