TRAINING CHEMICAL HAZARD SAFETY IN MINING AND WORKPLACE
Training Keamanan Bahaya Kimia Di Pertambangan Dan Tempat Kerja
Training Factors That Affect Chemical Injury Or Illness
TRAINING DESCRIPTION :
Hazardous materials, which are often referred to as chemical hazards, exist in one form or another in nearly all workplaces. There is potential exposure to hazardous chemicals in any industrial and production activity. The Basic Chemical Safety Course focuses on recognition and identification of chemical hazards, its potential acute and chronic health effects in exposed employees, and the risk of fire and explosion.
It provides a basic but thorough review of sources of hazardous chemicals, its characteristics, devastating mechanism, and the method by which it can be controlled. Active participation is encouraged through case studies, examples, and an open discussion format.
TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS :
1. What hazardous materials are, and how chemicals exist in mining and the workplace.
2. Characteristics of common industrial hazardous materials.
3. Fire, explosion, dust explosion and the basic of chemistry.
4. Chemical access routes to the body, target systems, and the basic of toxicology.
5. Factors that affect chemical injury or illness.
6. Overview of MSDS.
7. Chemical hazards control and prevention methods.
8. Protection method and equipment.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
1. Historical response to workplace hazards.
2. Hazard classification and categories of workplace hazards.
3. Primary hazards associated with flammable and combustible materials.
4. Type of material, nature, and state of chemical hazards.
5. Solid, liquid and gas that capable of causing health hazards.
6. Dusts, particulates, mists, fumes, fibers, solvents, vapors, and toxic gases.
7. Acute and chronic health effects.
8. Repeated exposure and specific body systems damage.
9. Hazard Communication Program.
10. Basic information contained in the MSDS.
11. Evaluating and controlling the risk of chemical exposures.
12. Understanding exposure limits.
13. Permissible Exposure Limit and Threshold Limit Value
14. Lower and Upper Explosive/Flammable Limit
15. Suggestions to reduce the chances of a chemical injury or illness
16. Chemical hazards control, prevention methods, and direct read equipment.
17. Protection methods and personal protection equipment.
THIS TRAINING IS DESIGNED FOR :
1. Workers potentially exposed to hazardous chemicals, and those who responsible for safety in the workplace
2. Anyone who needs to recognize chemical hazards in the workplace and understand its devastating potential, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any industrial, mining and production activity.
3. Technician, field operator, driller, dumper, plant operator, office staff, electrician, welder, machine operator.
4. Tank cleaners and pipeline operators.
5. Anyone who involves in chemicals handling and purchasing.
6. Other beginners who interested in.
None. No previous training in Hazops is required. However, to gain the most from this course, a basic understanding of science, physics and chemistry will be helpful.
Pelatihan ini akan dibawakan oleh trainer/ pemateri yang berpengalaman di bidangnya.
3. Case Study
5. Pre-Test & Post-Test
JADWAL TRAINING 2022
18-19 Januari 2022
22-23 Februari 2022
15-16 Maret 2022
19-20 April 2022
23-24 Mei 2022
14-15 Juni 2022
12-13 Juli 2022
23-24 Agustus 2022
13 – 14 September 2022
11-12 Oktober 2022
8 – 9 November 2022
29-30 November 2022
13-14 Desember 2022
Jadwal tersebut juga dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
LOKASI DAN INVESTASI
Pelatihan Diotraining.com :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2022 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive